Date/TimeSaturday, October 14th, 2017 (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm)
WordPress website/blog management training workshops are ideal for the do-it-yourselfer who has a WordPress website, knows the basics, and wants to ensure best-practices are followed such as taking off-site backups. This four-hour workshop will teach you how to:
- Back up your WordPress website off site
- Protect your website from hackers
- Choose, install and customize another WordPress theme
- Choose, install and customize WordPress widgets and plugins that provide additional functionality and enrich your visitors’ experience e.g. contact forms, social media links, google analytics, etc
- Includes unlimited support for one week after training.
- Refresher workshops offered at 90% off.
- Payment plans available.
- Not-for-Profit discounts available.
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this workshop.
- Should this workshop not run, a refund in full will be issued.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- BYOWAA (Bring Your Own WordPress Admin Access)