Date/TimeTuesday, May 23rd, 2017 (1:30 pm - 5:30 pm)
WordPress website/blog optimization training workshops are ideal for anyone who publishes WordPress website pages or posts and needs to learn how to optimize it for users, search engines, social media and success tracking. This four-hour workshop will teach you how to:
- Create your own strategic plan
- Develop an effective and agile keyword strategy
- Optimize pages and posts for search engines
- SEO best practices
- Maintain and measure benchmarks
- User responsive design tips so your website will shine on any screen size
- Test your site for usability, accessibility, mobile friendliness and more
- Includes unlimited support for one week after training.
- Refresher workshops offered at 90% off.
- Payment plans available.
- Not-for-Profit discounts available.
- A minimum of 4 people are required to run this workshop.
- Should this workshop not run, a refund in full will be issued.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- BYOWAA (Bring Your Own WordPress Admin Access)