Launched by Google on June 28, 2011, Google+ is a social networking platform that hosts over 90 million users, with 625,000 new users every day!
Why is Google+ racking up fans so quickly? Because Google+ is:
- A Search Engine’s Dream: brand pages and +1 rankings showing up directly in search results
- A Virtual Office: its Huddles, Hangouts and Docs features allow live web-conferencing, chat and document sharing
- A Shrewd Sharer: Google+’s Circles function means content can be shared with specific groups, keeping personal and business strictly separate, and facilitating targeted marketing
AWEBthatWORKS offers a variety of Google+ workshops and seminars that will help you:
- learn to leverage Circles and Streams
- interact with Games, Chat, and Hangout
- upload and sort photos
- create a brand page
- optimize your personal profile
- discover how & why to +1 something
- search effectively
- manage account, notification & privacy settings professionally
Our seasoned and animated web coaches happily share their expertise one-on-one or with a group – live or online – leaving confident, web-savvy Google+ users.