Did you know that ?
189 million of Facebook’s users are “Mobile Only”
YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network
The fastest growing demographic on Twitter is the 55–64 year age bracket.
Are you staying on top of and leveraging the latest Internet Marketing Trends?
These are only three of 10 Surprising Social Media Statistics That Will Make You Rethink Your Social Strategy we found on Belle Beth Cooper’s blog on Fast Company which inspired me to write a blog post with some questions every social media marketer should ask:
- How does your website look on popular devices like Android, iPhone, iPad, Blackberry & Windows?
- Does it make it easy for people to share your content on their social media spaces?
- Is social media integrated into the website or is it drawing away from your website?
- Do you have a social media strategy/system for the most popular social media networks like youtube, linkedin, twitter,linkedin, google+ and facebook.
- Is this strategy part of your overall marketing budget or strategy?
- Are you creating/serving up valuable high-quality content regularly that your ideal target audience finds helpful or entertaining and includes video, photo or illustration?
- When was the last time you checked the security settings or what impression you’re making in the social media spaces you have an account on?
- What’s working? What’s not?
- When are your customers online?
- How can you make your efforts get higher ROI?
Belle Beth Cooper’s blog post says 93% of marketers are using social media for business, but she doesn’t say how many of these people are marketing themselves effectively. Are you?
One thought on “10 Questions Every Social Media Marketer Should Ask in 2014”
Its the absolute fact that the use of social media is going very much high day by day and social media website has become the most widely used websites due to the large amount of visitors daily and your statistics are also describing the same fact. Social media is also used for the content marketing purpose to attract more visitors towards websites.
Comments are closed.