Keeping a LinkedIn Group engaged with a constant flow of new discussions can be challenging, so many people have started importing a relevant news feed to spark conversations automatically.
- Go to LinkedIn and click “Groups”
- Select a group you own or manage
- Click “Manage”
- Click “News Feeds” on the left
- Type in your news feed URL and click “Continue”
- Follow any screen prompts to complete adding your feed
You will see a confirmation message when the RSS URL has been successfully added but it may take up to six (6) hours for new articles from your news feeds to appear in discussions.
Hope you’ve enjoyed today’s social media tip and that you’ll take a moment to subscribe for more, or like and share with your friends. Comments are also very muchly appreciated.