- WordPress Software — free and open-source content management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL that is installed on a web server.
- WordPress Themes — a collection of files that controls the way the website displays.
- WordPress Plugins — pieces of software that plugin seamlessly with WordPress software that extends functionality or adds new features.
- WordPress Updates — a process that needs to be done regularly to keep the software, themes, and plugins up to date.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) — a testing procedure that should be performed on your website each before WordPress Updates are done.
- WordPress Backups — a procedure that should be done regularly and ALWAYS before updates are done so you can ‘roll back’ if required.
If you’d like to learn more about WordPress, why not schedule an appointment with Sue Sutcliffe for WordPress training and coaching on demand?