- One for each product or service you offer.
- One for each way people commonly misspell your domain name.
- One for email marketing (so your outgoing mail is never blocked by spam services).
- One for each target market, so you can sell directly to their keywords/preferences.
- One for your blog so you can create traffic/links to your website another way.
- Many that contain keyword strategy variations for strengthening/building traffic to your existing website.
- Many for different advertising strategies you want to test and measure.
- Any that protect your online identity from your competition, and others that could tarnish your brand.
Please share your reasons for registering multiply domains below…