Did you know that 1 IN 3 PEOPLE will get Alzheimer’s Disease or some form of dementia?
If you are able, please sponsor me for the #WalkForAlzheimers They’re doing great things with the monies raised — like the ipod project — which really helped my father who was diagnosed 14 years ago with this nasty disease. BIG THANKS to Alzheimer Society of Toronto for all they do for people suffering, organizing this walk so we can all help, and capturing this video of Dad and Mom — while he was still able to talk (and make sense). Although I can’t watch it without tears, it sure is nice to hear him laugh. He doesn’t do that much these days.
Follow the Latest… #WalkForMemories
- Together Team Hubba Bubba, Lloyd, Lydia & Lynn raised $2,339 at #WalkForMemories 2018!
- AWEBthatWORKS.com is on #Alzheimers Leaderboard, right behind TD Bank!
- Will you sponsor or join me for the 2017 #Alzheimer’s #WalkForMemories?
- Congratulations to Team Hubba Bubba, Doris, Lloyd & Lydia who raised $1300 for Alzheimer’s this year (2016)!
- Please Sponsor or Join Team "Hubba Bubba, Doris, Lloyd & Lydia" (January 30, 2016) Brookfield Place’s Underground "PATH" #Toronto for Alzheimer’s
- Did you know…
- Please help AWEBthatWORKS help Alzheimer’s Research!
- $1,130 raised for Alzheimer’s Walk For Memories on January 30, 2010
- Team Hubba Bubba raised $2,560 for Alzheimer Society in 2010!
- $2,285.50 raised at 2010 #WalkForMemories