Sue Sutcliffe is the first choice for business owners and sales teams who want a digital strategy to increase sales and cash flow.
Cutting her teeth in traditional marketing thirty-five years ago, Sue was one of the first to recognize how lucrative digital marketing can be.
Determined to enhance the relationship-building aspects of the Internet, she delved into the world of code, website building, search engine optimization and apps long before anyone had even heard about Facebook or Twitter.
This launched her twenty-five year career as the Web Coach and the Marketing Maven. Honoured by these monikers, Sue is happy that her scorecard of firsts – and her focus on all-things-digital – has added her actual name to the shortlist of experts called by CEO’s when they want to monetize the Internet.
How has she made it onto that coveted hot list? She has quantifiable success in working with business owners and sales teams to increase sales, grow engaged customer bases and improve cash flow.
As a pioneer in her industry and a leader in the business community, Sue is a sought-after speaker and trainer whose witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has propelled thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power, grow their networks, and drive leads.
SCORECARD OF FIRSTS:
- One of the first 10 web builders in Canada.
- The first to create a certified secure and safe online shopping mall in Canada.
- A frontrunner who created the Ontario college curriculum that trained many of today’s top marketing and advertising executives.
- Advocated for safe Internet use and worked to advance Canada’s digital landscape.
- When companies were incurring costs from their Internet strategies, Sue was spurring businesses forward with profitable digital marketing campaigns, online stores, and community building campaigns.
- Spoken at thousands of conferences here at home and internationally. At each event, she reinforced proven digital marketing and social media practices to drive business owners and executives to use the Internet to generate sales and improve cash flow.