Sue Sutcliffe is an #OnlinePower Coach and highly-recommended
Sales & Marketing Maven and Digital Trainer.
Cutting her teeth in traditional marketing thirty-five years ago, Sue was one of the first to recognize how lucrative digital marketing can be.
Determined to enhance the relationship-building aspects of the Internet, she delved into the world of code, website building, search engine optimization and apps long before anyone had even heard about Facebook or Twitter.
This launched her twenty-five year career as the Web Coach and the Marketing Maven. Honoured by these monikers, Sue is happy that her scorecard of firsts – and her focus on all-things-digital – has added her actual name to the shortlist of experts called by CEO’s when they want to monetize the Internet.
How has she made it onto that coveted hot list? She has quantifiable success in working with business owners and sales teams to increase sales, grow engaged customer bases and improve cash flow.
As a pioneer in her industry and a leader in the business community, Sue is a sought-after digital marketing speaker and trainer whose witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has propelled thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power, grow their networks, and drive leads.
SCORECARD OF FIRSTS
- One of the first 10 website designers in Canada.
- The first to create a certified secure and safe online shopping mall in Canada.
- A frontrunner who created the Ontario college curriculum that trained many of today’s top marketing and advertising executives.
- Advocated for safe Internet use and worked to advance Canada’s digital landscape.
- When companies were incurring costs from their Internet strategies, Sue was spurring businesses forward with profitable digital marketing campaigns, online stores, and community building campaigns.
- Spoken at hundreds of conferences here at home and internationally. At each event, she reinforced proven digital marketing and social media practices to drive business owners and executives to use the Internet to generate sales and improve cash flow.
- WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Assisted 1000s of clients in various sectors ranging from public to private to not-for-profit develop, manage and increase ROI from websites, blogs and popular social media channels
- EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION & INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
Extensive experience helping, leading, collaborating, and developing strong long-term relationships & effective partnerships
- HIGH IMPACT PRESENTATION & TRAINING
Engaging speaker, workshop facilitator, conference speaker and one-to-one digital marketing/business coaching
- CREATIVE THINKER/PROBLEM SOLVER
Great listener that loves helping people create win/win solutions and believes there is no mountain that cannot be scaled
- COMPUTER/TECHNICAL PROWESS
Proficient with most popular word processing, spreadsheet and presentation applications, web publishing tools/languages, and web analytics/reporting tools
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Strategic plan, prioritize & co-ordinate multiple projects, stakeholders, timelines and budgets
- STRATEGIC MARKETING COMMUNICATION
25+ years experience from research, analytics and marketing planning to brand development, design and growth hacking
- DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MASTERY
From planning & developing innovative digital marketing campaigns, to writing & editing web content, graphic design, to building online communities and measuring results
SUE IS A LIFELONG LEARNER
- Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia
Internet (Since 1993)
- Web Design & Development
- Designing With Desktop Publishing
Business & Professional Research Institute
- Self Employment Business Program
Newport Training Group
- Administrative Practices
- Organizational Development Program
- Management Development Program
- Blue Umbrella Training
- Moving to a Million
- Verbal Aikido:
Pure Communications Mastery
- Customer Service:
Front Line Solutions
- Emergency First Aid
St. John Ambulance
Sue is a marketing maven, coach, trainer and leader
in her industry, the business world and the communities she serves.
1997 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Business of the Year Award”
1996 — Website Design Awards from Yahoo!, Netscape & Web Side Story
1996 — First Online Shopping Mall In Canada To Be Certified Secure by the Royal Bank
1998 — Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Nominee
2003 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Betty Penny Award”
2007 — Shopaware: “Superstar” local business wins first annual ShopAware
2008 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Lifetime Membership”
2009-2019 — Walk for Memories Fundraiser
2010 — Accessibility Professionals of Ontario “Customer Service for the Disabled”
2016 — Dominate The Digital — Durham Region’s first Digital Marketing Conference
2017 — Ajax/Pickering Board of Trade “Eco‐Business Certificate”
2019 — Blue Umbrella Certification
Sue enjoys writing and her articles have appeared
in Durham Business News, Durham Trade & Commerce and The Edge Leaders Magazine
- What steps can I take to increase my revenue and attract more people to visit my website?
- Are You “Pin” It to Win It?
- New Twitter Means Business
- Google+ is Open for Business
- You ought to to be in pictures: video for business
- It’s time for your website to plug in and button up
- Welcome to my facebook page
- Leveraging your company’s LinkedIn profile
- Have you linkedup on LinkedIn?
- To friend or not to friend. That is the question.
- Is Social Media The Superhero Of The Internet?
- BRANDED EMAIL ADDRESSES: Control, advertising & peace of mind
- PIPEDA: An Executive Summary
- Webmaster or Wannabe: Look, Listen and Ask
Sue is on a mission to make the world around her better, and is proud of the 100+ testimonials she’s received.