Sue Sutcliffe: making digital marketing profitable since 1995.
With thirty years of experience, Sue Sutcliffe was a pioneer, recognizing the importance of the digital world for communications and what we know today as the most lucrative form of marketing.
Long before anyone had even heard about Facebook or Twitter Sue had mastered the world of code, website building and search engine optimization. Nine years ahead of the launch of Facebook, Sue had launched a profitable digital marketing site.
Known to many, as the Web Coach and the Marketing Maven. Sue’s skills and expertise are much sought after. Her mastery of all things digital has added her name to a shortlist of experts contacted by CEO’s when they are looking to monetize the internet or to create a cutting-edge platform for communication.
Sue has quantifiable success in working with business owners and their teams, to increase sales, grow engaged customer bases and improve cash flow. She has taught more than 1000 people in web development, addressed over 100,000 people in presentations, consulted with more than 1000 businesses and trained more than 5000 people in digital marketing.
Sue is a leader in business and the community. She is a member of several business organizations and sits on the Board of Directors for several not-for-profit agencies. Sue is a firm believer in philanthropy and gives back by offering at cost services to the not for profit and charitable agencies.
Sue’s current endeavor is CEO of the World Event Centre. Seventeen days after the pandemic was announced in 2020, Sue launched World Event Center, delivering a platform for virtual events with the capacity to include over 1000 participants utilizing various meeting rooms. In 2021 the World Event Center wins Business Excellence Award.
In 2022 Sue was named Woman of Worth. Sue’s witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has inspired thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power and grow their networks.
SCORECARD OF FIRSTS
- One of the first 10 website designers in Canada.
- The first to create a certified secure and safe online shopping mall in Canada.
- A front-runner who created the Ontario college curriculum that trained many of today’s top marketing and advertising executives.
- Advocated for safe Internet use and worked to advance Canada’s digital landscape.
- When companies were incurring costs from their Internet strategies, Sue was spurring businesses forward with profitable digital marketing campaigns, online stores, and community building campaigns.
- Spoken at hundreds of conferences here at home and internationally. At each event, she reinforced proven digital marketing and social media practices to drive business owners and executives to use the Internet to generate sales and improve cash flow.
I heard about Sue long before we met and since meeting her a few years ago, I witnessed all of the fabulous things I heard. Sue's company helped me out with my business website and social media strategy. That was so helpful but what impressed me even more is Sue's commitment to the community through the social responsibility of her company. Her giving program... (perhaps it's more of a movement than just a program) has provided the not for profit sector the same tools that she provides to business but at cost. Even more impressive is her new sharing program so if a business purchases a workshop one will be given to a charity or not for profit free! Thanks to Sue for all she does and providing a much needed service!