Sue Sutcliffe is on a Mission to Make The World A Better Place!
Sue is a Proud Member of
- Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade
- Canadian Gay Lesbian Chamber of Commerce
- Community Justice Alternatives of Durham Region
- Durham Home & Small Business Answers (DHSBA)
- Embassy Toastmasters (Oshawa)
- Scarborough Business Association
- The Embassy Church (Oshawa)
- Whitby Chamber of Commerce
We empower Not For Profit Organizations with:
- Training at cost & discounted rates for Not For Profit organizations
- Donate door-prizes to not for profits
- Provide opportunities for interns
- 100% money-back guarantee on training or coaching to remove the risk for the client
- Mentorship startups (Startup Weekend)
- Volunteer (11 years at DHSBA)
- Shop local
- I’ve been wanting to join Toastmasters International for years and finally did!
- The51 Financial Feminist Membership
- Virtual Christmas Party Fundraiser for Durham Feed The Need
- Creative People in Canada (Facebook Group)
- Marketing to the LGBTQ community, and why no business can afford to not to
- Sue Sutcliffe is honoured to have been appointed to the board of Directors for Community Justice Alternatives of Durham Region
- $5000 raised for Charles H. Best Diabeties Centre!
- 2018-Present — Community Justice Alternatives of Durham Region (Director)
- Epilepsy Durham Region Fundraiser (Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:30pm) Ajax, ON
- $1,300 Raised for #Alzheimers at #WalkForMemories 2016
- Do you know any Not for Profit Organizations who would be interested in our "Buy One – Give One Away Campaign"?
- Social Media Strategy with Learning for Hope
- Proud Sponsor of Day of Hope and Leadership (2013)
- AWEBthatWORKS is Proud to Sponsor Day of Hope and Leadership
- aWEBthatWORKS.com proudly presents Todd Skinner at this year’s Day of Hope and Leadership.
- DurhamLIVE.com: A place to connect in Durham Region
- Be Part Of The Solution Durham Region!
- 2nd Day of Hope and Leadership Event (October 1, 2009) Oshawa, Ontario
- Health & Wellness Fair (February 21, 2009) Whitby, Ontario