Even if you don’t plan to maintain a website or social media presence, claiming a domain name is a savvy investment for brand / reputation integrity for individuals, organizations and projects. Combined with hosting, domain names allow you to use personalized and permanent digital addresses e.g.:
Using these personalized addresses assures you that you’ll never need to change your email and website addresses – even if you switch Internet Service Providers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Choosing a domain name for your website
- 8 Reasons you should consider registering multiple domains
- Domain Name Scam Alert: China domain name registration center
- Why is keeping my domain name record up to date important?
- Why does managed domain name service cost more than do-it-yourself?
- What is a domain extension?
- How Much Is My Domain Worth?
- How Do I Sell My Domain Name Safely?
- Can I choose any domain name I want?
- How Do I Register A Domain Name?