WHAT IS A DOMAIN NAME?
A Domain Name is a critical annual expense of every effective website marketing campaign, and will form part of branded and permanent addresses, e.g. www.YourDomainName.com and yourname@YourDomainName.com. As such it’s critical that you choose wisely and that a system is in place to ensure registration does not lapse. If the registration lapses, these two critical addresses will cease to work immediately, and the domain name becomes available for others to purchase.
OTHER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How Do I Switch From Managed To DIY Domain Name Service
- Premium Domain Names For Sale
- The Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP) is a process established by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) for the resolution of disputes regarding the registration of internet domain names.
- Why do I need a domain name?
- 9 Tips on Choosing A Good Domain Name
- Choosing a domain name for your website
- 8 Reasons you should consider registering multiple domains
- Domain Name Scam Alert: China domain name registration center
- Why is keeping my domain name record up to date important?
- Why does managed domain name service cost more than do-it-yourself?