In 1996, MaryLynn West-Moynes, President of Durham College recruited Sue Sutcliffe to research online schools, develop a website strategy, and then liaise with their stakeholders to implement and launch their first Corporate website. Together with an amazingly talented team of digital marketing professionals, we completed this contract on time, on budget, and continued to work with the client for a decade on various contracts including:
- from updating the corporate website
- web/database interfaces
- paving the way for their first e-commerce journey
- implementing a student portal
- training and supporting faculty in adopting digital technology, best practices, planning, creating, executing and managing their own websites, intranets and student portals
- miscellaneous support as needed, the most exciting item being assisting Gary Polonsky and updating the Powerpoint presentation that tipped the scales and brought the University of Ontario, Innovation and Technology to Durham Region.
Since then Sue’s also served Fleming College, Canadian College Italy, Newport Training Group and Essential Communications Ltd.
CONNECT WITH SUE