WORDPRESS TRAINING for people who know the basics is a 4-hour hands-on workshop that is ideal for the do-it-yourself-er that already has a website and knows the basics, but want to do more and save money. We’ll show you how to:
- Back up your WordPress website off site
- Best practices to protect your website against hackers
- Choose, install and customize another WordPress theme
- Choose, install and customize WordPress plugins that provide additional functionality and enrich your visitor’s experience e.g. contact forms, social media links, google analytics, etc.
Plus we will answers customer specific questions as time permits.
- A minimum of 4 people are required to register for this workshop.
- Should the workshop not run, a refund in full will be issued.
- This workshop does not qualify for our Buy One, Give One special
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device)
- BYOWAA (Bring Your Own WordPress Admin Access)