Facebook Business posted today that they are Updating Our Brand Safety Controls to make it easier for advertisers to control their brand safety profile across Instant Articles, Audience Network and Facebook in-stream video. Facebook advertisers will now be able to choose from:
- Limited inventory offers maximum protection, similar to the opt-in category exclusions available today
- Standard inventory provides moderate protection and is the default choice when placing ads. This is the same as no category exclusions today.
- Full inventory selects minimal protection and ads may be delivered to all eligible content.
on top of advertising controls they offer today:
- Comprehensive transparency controls so you can see where your ads may appear before running a campaign and where your ads did appear post-campaign
- Block lists to prevent ads from delivering on specific publishers
- Brand safety certification for third-party partners to help advertisers manage preferences at scale
Will this make you more likely to advertise on this platform?