Facebook Pages and profiles and Instagram accounts with access to the branded content tool must comply with the following:
1. Don’t include pre, mid, or post-roll ads in videos or audio content.
2. Don’t include banner ads in videos or images.
3. Don’t include title cards within a video’s first three seconds. Interstitial ad cards outside of a video’s first three seconds, such as mid cards or end cards, must not persist for longer than three consecutive seconds and must not be included within Facebook Stories or Instagram Stories.
4. Show Pages must not include branded content in showmarks or trailer videos.
5. Don’t use the branded content tool to tag a Page, brand or business partner without their prior consent.
6. Don’t accept anything of value to post content that you did not create or were not involved in the creation of, or that does not feature you.
7. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including by ensuring that you provide all necessary disclosures to people using Facebook or Instagram, such as any disclosures needed to indicate the commercial nature of content posted by you.