WHAT IS HOSTING?
Hosting is an essential and ongoing expense for the digital storage of your website’s files, coding, emails and imagery and required to use branded internet addresses e.g.
Sue’s Do It Yourself Web Shop offers US hosting with 24/7 Sales & Support via (480) 624-2500. This hosting service is recommended for businesses located in US only and privacy of information is not a right if you are not an American Citizen!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- SSL CERTIFICATES: What they are, why you need them, and how to get started
- American Web Hosting is Recommended for US Citizens Only!
- Google to Make Certificate Transparency Mandatory By 2017
- Why can’t I receive email?
- How do I choose an e-mail address?
- Answers to your questions about WHITELISTING an email address
- What’s meant by "hits", "files", "pages", and "visits" in my web stats?
- What are the dangers of going with budget hosting?
- How do I tell how many hits my site is getting?
- How do I change my hosts file?