10 easy steps to enhance your personal brand on LinkedIn with a mini-introduction video.
- Open LinkedIn Mobile
- Click your photo
- Click ‘View Profile’
- Click ‘+’
- Click ‘Add profile video’
- Click ‘record’ button
- Click ‘record’ or upload your video
- Select visibility
- Add stickers and text (optional) or next
- Click ‘share to profile’
Frequently asked questions
- Can I do this from my computer?
At the time this post was written, this only works from LinkedIn app
- Who can see my video?
Either All LinkedIn Members (default) or Your Connections only
- How will visitors know my LinkedIn profile video is there?
Visitors to your profile will see a short 3-second muted preview, before reverting to your profile photo and a ring will appear around your photo as well.
- Will my network be notified I uploaded a video?
Yes, unless you have turned off notifications about profile changes, adding a profile video will generate an in-app notification for your network.
- How will visitors see my video?
Visitors who tap on your profile will see your full video with sound.
- How long can the LinkedIn profile video be?
The video can be 3-30 seconds long
- How do I find out more?
LinkedIn is always the best place to get the latest