To import your news feed automatically into your LinkedIn profile (and keep everyone you know in the know) you must follow the following steps:
- Visit your blog and look for the orange feed symbol. The URL you go to when you click on this is your news feed URL. Copy this.
- Go to LinkedIn and click “more”
- Click “get more applications”
- Click on either the “WordPress” or “Bloglink” application
- Ensure there’s a check in the boxes marked “Display on my profile” and “Display on LinkedIn homepage”
- Click “Add application” button
- Paste in your news feed URL and “publish”
Hope you’ve enjoyed today’s social media tip and that you’ll take a moment to subscribe for more, or like and share with your friends. Comments are also very muchly appreciated.