Keywords are a key ingredient of any digital marketing plan. Canadian digital marketers should be researching keywords around their offerings, their prospects problems, real or perceived features and benefits and their competition. Here are some free keyword tools:
- Buzzsumo — Analyze what content performs best for any topic (or competitor)
- Google Ads Keyword Planner — Choose the right keywords
- Google SERP (Search Engine Results Page) — What users are searching for and what questions are being asked.
- Google Trends — Explore what the world is searching
- Reddit— The most shared, upvoted, and commented content on the internet.
- Ubersuggest — Provides insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge
If you know of a tool that should be here, please add it to the comments below.