Sue Sutcliffe is a recognized digital marketing pioneer who has been helping people market their products and services on the web since 1993. Long before there were books and conferences about this powerful topic!
A leader in her industry, the business world and her community, Sue keeps a steady finger on the world’s digital pulse. When Google rankings first hit the market, Sue mastered search engine optimization. When Facebook became the craze, Sue showed savvy business folk how to extend their network and drive leads. Witty, passionate and down-to-earth, Sue believes it’s not what you’ve got, but what you do with it that matters most.
AWARDS & HONOURS
- 2016 — Dominate The Digital — Durham Region’s first Digital Marketing Conference
- 2016 — Ajax/Pickering Board of Trade “Eco‐Business Certificate”
- 2010 — Accessibility Professionals of Ontario “Customer Service for the Disabled”
- 2008 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Lifetime Membership”
- 2007 — Shopaware: “Superstar” local business wins first annual ShopAware
- 2003 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Betty Penny Award”
- 1998 — Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Nominee
- 1996 — First Online Shopping Mall In Canada To Be Certified Secure by the Royal Bank
- 1996 — Website Design Awards from Yahoo!, Netscape & Web Side Story
- 1997 — Durham Home & Small Business Association “Business of the Year Award”
- 1994 — Registered my first domain name and started developing my first website