Every solopreneur needs a good mobile office. Today I chatted with
@fempirebuilders @glasscliffdivas @nunziopresta @thevillagehive @darnitgroup @sratnasabapathy @entrelaunch @Jade_A_Consult @jamesBowen2015 @planitoutsrcing @drheleno_ca @PatelAska for #StartupChats with @QuickBooksCA to cover “How To Create A Mobile for Solopreneurs”. Today’s event garnered more than 27M impressions and together, we shared 566 tweets!
Here are my answers:
- Why is moving to a mobile office a smart move for solopreneurs?
Time & money savings make #mobileoffices a smart move for #solopreneurs. Given the pictures I see when I search “mobile office” on Google…
https://www.google.com/search?q=%22mobile+office%22&rlz=1C1SQJL_enCA849CA849&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiUwJPhvsDjAhXSZc0KHcLdCBQQ_AUIESgB&biw=1536&bih=682 “variety” could be as well!
- Why is mobile working not for everyone?
Some people don’t have the self-discipline to work independently and find distractions challenging. #MobileWorking is not for everyone.
- What are the optimal conditions for mobile working for maximum creativity and productivity?
Optimal conditions for #mobileworking for me is an ergonomic set up with a gorgeous view.
- What hardware, tools, and technologies make mobile working workable for entrepreneurs?
#MobileWorking Hardware, Tools & Technologies
It’s easy being a travelling entrepreneur. I travel light with a journal, my pencil case, phone, headset, laptop, the cloud & lots of apps like G Suite & my CRM.
- What are the must-have online apps and tools to help make mobile working more seamless for solopreneurs?
I use online apps and tools like my CRM, G Suite, WordPress, Canva, WaveApps and of course the most popular social media channels to engage my customers, which makes mobile working seamless for this #solopreneur. All I need is power & internet!
- What are your top tips for avoiding distractions for mobile entrepreneurs?
My top tips for avoiding distractions as a mobile entrepreneur is to learn to say no and close your door if your husband streaks while you are doing video calls #TrueStory LOL
- What are some of the critical risks in mobile working and how can entrepreneurs mitigate them?
I would say the critical risks in mobile working are lack of physical activity, which I mitigate by walking the dog and wearing a fit bit to remind me to move. If you don’t use it, you truly do lose it.
- What are the biggest pitfalls of working remotely and mobile offices?
The biggest pitfalls of working remotely and mobile offices are cost of high-speed internet and data.
- How can solopreneurs stay motivated when working remotely?
This #solopreneur for one has no problems staying #motivated working remotely. Even when I work from home I have different places to work. My favourite, the deck. I love what I do, the clients I serve, and can’t wait to jump out of bed to do it!
- What are the do’s and don’ts of working remotely on vacation?
Do’s and don’ts of working remotely on vacation? My autoresponder wants to know what you mean? LOL LOL all the way to the beach 😀
- What is your final piece of advice for solopreneurs looking to create a mobile office?
My final piece of advice for #solopreneurs looking to create a mobile office would be to try before you buy the lifestyle because it’s not for everyone. With that said, if you have self-discipline it’s a win-win for everyone!
Do you have Tips On How To Create A Mobile Office For Solopreneurs?
Please share them in the comments below.