Sue Sutcliffe’s #OnlinePower Program is ideal for busy Canadian business owners who want to BOOST online presence and digital sales.
This 12-Week Online Digital Marketing Coaching Program includes:
- 12 1-Hour Weekly #OnlinePower Coaching Sessions — Mondays 9-10 am EST — via Zoom Online Meeting Software and recorded for your convenience (Value $3000)
- 12 Weeks of Networking and Unlimited Support (on the weekly topic) via #OnlinePower Support Facebook Group (1/2 hour before each meeting) (Value $1500)
- 1-hour Private Strategic Planning Session via Zoom, Phone or Email (Value $250)
In addition to your 12-week program, as a welcome gift, you will receive:
- Digital Marketing Assessment (Value $250)
- Professional Photoshoot by Purple Door Creative (Value $150)
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sign up and schedule your first private online coaching session with Sue. Every #OnlinePower session is recorded and available for one week following the session.
Upload your photo and introduce yourself in the private members-only Facebook support group. You are the group’s expert and sole vendor in your business category.
Sign-in from anywhere for Sue’s live #OnlinePower classes. Introduce your business, one win from the previous week and one question about the weekly topic.
Unlimited support for the weekly topic is available for one week following the session via the Facebook group.
Sue will review and provide you with a digital marketing assessment including review of your website, Facebook and LinkedIn pages.
WEEKLY LIVE ONLINE COACHING AND NETWORKING SESSIONS
- Content Creation (Jan.15)
- Digital Branding (Jan.22)
- Winning Websites (Jan. 27)
- Email Marketing (Feb.3)
- Content Strategy (Feb.10)
- Building Authority (Feb.17)
- Google My Business (Feb.24)
- Social Media Strategy (Mar.2)
- Social Networking (Mar.9)
- Facebook (Mar.16)
- LinkedIn (Mar.23)
- Digital Strategy (Mar.30)
HAPPY #ONLINEPOWER CLIENTS SING SUE’S PRAISES
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Is this program guaranteed?
Yes, we’re so sure #OnlinePower will work for you, it’s backed by a risk-free guarantee. Simply email your request to cancel and fees for unused training will be refunded.
Do you offer Private Training too?
Yes. If you prefer one-to-one support, schedule an #OnlinePower Day to discuss your unique goals and objectives and the opportunities available to you. Once the path is clear, you can contract Sue to do it for you, manage the project or teach you and your team how to do it yourself.
Where are weekly meetings held?
Weekly meetings are held online by Zoom video conferencing software that allows you to access #OnlinePower anywhere. The easy chat and screen share lets you connect with fellow #OnlinePower participants.
Do you offer discounts for students, seniors and non profit organizations?
Yes. Please contact Sue to make arrangements that work for you.