11 Group Coaching Classes
11 Weeks Support
11 Weeks Exclusive Networking
1 Personal Digital Strategy Session
1 Personal Digital Assessment including your website and LinkedIn and Facebook presences.
SOCIAL MEDIA AUTHORITY
COACHING CALLS ARE CUSTOMIZED
- DIGITAL STRATEGY — Interactive webinar that walks you through the development of a digital marketing plan to suit your unique business and its objectives.
- DIGITAL BRAND CHECK — Learn what digital branding is and how to ensure your personal and business brands are clear and concise.
- SUCCESS TRACKING — Digital Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you should watch, how to track the most important statistics.
- WINNING WEBSITES — Learn how to optimize your website so it attracts and serves customers 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- BLOGGING — Get practical, straightforward information about blogging and how to write effectively and efficiently for the web.
- CONTENT CREATION — Interactive webinar where participants brainstorm ideas for content, how to design lead magnets, and how to create social media plan
- SOCIAL MEDIA AUTHORITY — 31+ methods to help you dominate the world of social media with your personal and business brands.
- FACEBOOK — Learn how to grow your network, create, manage and optimize your personal and brand pages, facebook groups, events, and stay out of Facebook Jail
- LINKEDIN — Sue will demonstrate how to optimize your LinkedIn profile and business pages, grow and engage your network, how to leverage groups and how to build authority.
- SOCIAL NETWORKING — Learn digital networking best practices, do’s and don’ts and “netiquette”
- DIGITAL MANAGEMENT — Sue will share popular tools and methodology to manage your brand and your marketing effectiveness online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does #OnlinePower Work?
Step 1: Register for Sue’s #OnlinePower coaching by scheduling your first one-on-one session. This course uses zoom online conferencing, so you can sign-in from anywhere you have internet access.
Step 2: Introduce yourself in the members-only Facebook Group. You are the only one in your business category.
Step 3: Attend each week of #OnlinePower classes (see purple graphic) or watch replay.
Step 4: Work with your #OnlinePower team to tweak your process. Sue will shadow you throughout this process to guide you.
Step 5: Schedule your second one-on-one session with Sue and finalize your plan to maximize your digital ROI.
- What if I’m not happy?
#OnlinePower is backed by a risk-free guarantee. If you decide that #ONLINEPOWER is not for you, simply cancel by email, and receive a refund for any training taken within the past 24 hours, as well as any unused prepaid training.
- Are recordings made available?
Yes. All #OnlinePower sessions are recorded and made available for one week following the class.
- Can I pay in installments?
Yes. Register and Sue will call to discuss a manageable payment plan.
- Do you offer Not-For-Profit discounts?
Yes. Please contact Sue to make arrangements that work for you.
- What is Zoom?
Zoom is a conferencing app that allows easy online chat and screen sharing.