#OnlinePower Digital Marketing & Sales Program
you take from the comfort of your home computer or phone!
Starts Thursday, May 3, 2018 at 7pm EST
#OnlinePower is designed especially for small businesses who want
to increase sales, make more money and monetize the Internet.
Do you struggle to keep up with the latest and greatest in digital marketing?
Are your web and social media spaces strategically optimized for maximum exposure & conversion?
Do you understand that it’s what you DON’T know that will help you get the edge on your competition and avoid making embarrassing mistakes?
Select a time for your first personal coaching session with Sue below and be charged ONLY $150.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who Should Take #OnlinePower?
#OnlinePower is designed for entrepreneurs that have a website and accounts on Facebook and LinkedIn, and want to:
- Maximize the results their website and social media campaigns are getting
- Know the opportunities they are missing and the mistakes they are making
- Increased brand awareness & authority
- Improved customer service & brand loyalty
- Increased digital ROI (return on investment)
Can I pay in installments?
Yes. Contact Sue to discuss payment plan that work for you.
Do you offer Not-For-Profit discounts?
Yes. Please contact Sue to make arrangements that work for you.
What does #OnlinePower include?
- 2 hours of personal coaching by Sue Sutcliffe via Zoom web conferencing software
- 8 weekly 1-hour Group Coaching Sessions by Zoom
- 8 weeks social media shadowing
- 8 weeks of support via Facebook Support Group
- 8 weeks of networking with likeminded (and empowered) individuals and exclusivity — one person per business category.
- Unbiased review of your website, blog, Facebook and LinkedIn spaces
What happens if I want to cancel?
IF AT ANY TIME you feel you are not happy with the value you are getting, simply notify Sue by email and any unused coaching hours in your contract will be credited.
What is Zoom?
Zoom is an easy-to-use web conferencing application that makes it easy to chat and share screens with the click of a mouse.