Everyone. Your personal, professional and company brand has an online presence that will either be controlled by you or for you through the experience of others.
Become master of your digital domain by joining us on Thursday, November 24th, 2016 at the Abilities Centre in Whitby for Dominate the Digital — a one-day digital marketing roadshow that demystifies the world of digital marketing and educates you on the latest industry know-how, successful online strategies to captivate, engage and grow your brand digitally.
At this roadshow, there will be three presentations and two panels:
- Get More Local Customers in 2016 – 25 Digital Marketing Tips presented by Linette Moore and John Graham of ReachLocal
- Innovative Ways You Could Be Using Social Media presented by Cam Steed of Smashed Abacus
- 31 Ways To Build Authority on Social Media presented by Sue Sutcliffe of AWEBthatWORKS.com
- Cultivating Online Communities featuring Anne MacLachlan, Social Media Coordinator, Ontario Parks, Barb Jemmott, Founder Your Entrepreneurial Spirit, Jenny McKee, Founder, Creating Inspiration and Sherine Allison, Owner & Shef, Sher’s 5 Star Catering
- Content Marketing is Key featuring Jill Kennedy, Social Media Messenger, That’s The Idea, Steve Baric, Founder, SMB Web Services, Uchechi Ezurike-Bosse, Business & Lifestyle Strategist and TV Host, My Empowered Living and Amanda Willett, Self-Love Activist, Desire Map Facilitator and Life-Style Expert, Blissful Living Network
The full day (9-4) including the above noted presentations/panels, lunch, prize draws, and access to digital marketing exhibits is affordably priced at only $97+hst due to the generous support from community partners listed below. Tickets are on sale now and can be ordered securely online now at www.dominatethedigital.com