Pinterest is a social media space where people discover new ideas and find inspiration to do the things they love! Pins are ideas that help you get creative or try something new, whether you’re planning a camping trip or collecting home improvement hacks. Pins are saved to boards, keeping your ideas organized and easy to find. You can follow other people or boards that are saving ideas you’re interested in, so you can do even more of what you love. Pins are ideas people find and save from around the web. Each Pin links back to the website it was saved from, so if you like something you can click through the Pin you can learn more about it—like how to make it or where to buy it.
- 175m monthly active users worldwide
- 100b Pins (every Pin is an idea)
- 80% of Pinners access via a mobile device
- 2b searches on Pinterest every month
- 76% of Pinners save items to purchase later
- 55% of people use Pinterest to shop and buy
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PINTEREST
- What are the Top 500 Sites on the Web?
- Top 4 Pinterest Resources
- How to embed Pinterest board or pin on your website
- Are you following Pinterest on Twitter?
- Pinterest introduces analytics to businesses!
- Pinterest's newest feature helps you engage with your followers!
- Twitter Marketing Resources
- Pinterest Marketing Resources
- 26 Ways to Make Pinterest Work for Your Business
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.