Pinterest is a social media space where people discover new ideas and find inspiration to do the things they love! Pins are ideas that help you get creative or try something new, whether you’re planning a camping trip or collecting home improvement hacks. Pins are saved to boards, keeping your ideas organized and easy to find. You can follow other people or boards that are saving ideas you’re interested in, so you can do even more of what you love. Pins are ideas people find and save from around the web. Each Pin links back to the website it was saved from, so if you like something you can click through the Pin you can learn more about it—like how to make it or where to buy it.
- 175m monthly active users worldwide
- 100b Pins (every Pin is an idea)
- 80% of Pinners access via a mobile device
- 2b searches on Pinterest every month
- 76% of Pinners save items to purchase later
- 55% of people use Pinterest to shop and buy
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT PINTEREST
- Are your Pinterest pins for movies, recipes & products rich?
- 5 Ways To Integrate Pinterest Into Your Website
- Social Media Explained #infographic
- Pinterest Introduces Analytics!
- Pinterest – the social climber of social media platforms.
- Check out our Pinterest Board all about Pinterest!
- Brand Accounts for Pinterest, Facebook Pages Feeds, and Emailable Tweets!
- How to Add a Pinterest Bookmarklet to Your Browser [VIDEO]
- Pinterest Announces Secret Boards
- How to Build Your Brand with Pinterest