The digital age has revolutionized the way brands do business, and savvy marketers know it’s time to adapt. Social media encompasses so much more than banner ads and Facebook friends – it’s about building relationships, setting trends, and creating a relevant and recognizable image for your brand.
Discover how to create an effective marketing plan for your business, as Sue shares the hottest tips and deadliest pitfalls within the social media world.
This one-hour keynote introduces the big five of social media Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging and showcases companies with stellar social media campaigns. Balance the 7 reasons you need social media with the 3 reasons you don’t.
Walk away with a confident understanding of social media’s key concepts and philosophies, and a fluency in basic social media do’s and do not’s. We will introduce you to a powerful online community and prepare you to join the conversation!
- #OnlinePower Digital Sales Training
- 10 Cardinal Sins of Website Design
- 4 Steps to Social Media Success
- 5 Ingredients of Effective Websites
- Affirmation Sticks Workshop
- Build Your Own Website Training
- Building Authority with Social Media 📣
- Business E-Marketing 101
- ChatGPT Training
- Digital Marketing Strategy Made Simple
- E-Commerce Made Easy
- Facebook Ranking
- G Suite for Business Efficiency
- Get Customers Using Social Media
- Graphic Design on a Dime
- Internet Search Tools 🔎
- Online Event Best Practices for Maximum Engagement
- Online Job Hunting Made Easy!
- Social Media Bootcamps
- Social Media Landscape
- Social Media Strategy Made Simple!
- Social Networking That Works
- The New Facebook Algorithm
- Twitter for Business
- What Makes People Click and Convert? 🖱️
- WordPress Training
- WordPress: Build Your Own Website Training
- WordPress: Website Management Training
- WordPress: Website Optimization Training