Twitter is a micro blogging space where people come to discover tweet and see what’s happening. With over 500m tweets being sent each day, 330m Monthly Active Twitter Users, 50% Twitter users on Mobile and 100m Daily Active Users — hundreds of millions of people are exploring links, articles, Retweets, Trends, and Moments to find out more about what’s new.
- What are the Top 500 Sites on the Web?
- Facebook Is Most Effective Social Media Network According To Expion Study
- Twitter announces tweet limit increase — from 140 characters to 280 characters — but only for some!
- Are you Winning or Losing at Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media Tools
- Twitter’s new MUTE WORDS lets you stop getting notifications for Tweets that contain certain words, usernames, or hashtags #twittertricks
- Was your website effected by the DDos attacks against Dyn.com today?
- 5 Benefits of Twitter’s Character Limit Update for Your Brand or Business
- Twitter’s 140 characters limit no longer counts @names, media attachments and quoted tweets
- June 25/26 is last Social Media Bootcamp Weekend until September!
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.