NEED HELP WITH TWITTER?
With over 500m tweets being sent each day, 330m Monthly Active Twitter Users, 50% Twitter users on Mobile and 100m Daily Active Users — hundreds of millions of people are exploring links, articles, Retweets, Trends, and Moments to find out more about what’s new.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED TWITTER QUESTIONS
- Twitter’s new “Playbook for Agencies” released…
- What are the Top 500 Sites on the Web?
- Facebook Is Most Effective Social Media Network According To Expion Study
- Twitter announces tweet limit increase — from 140 characters to 280 characters — but only for some!
- Are you Winning or Losing at Social Media Marketing?
- Social Media Tools
- Twitter’s new MUTE WORDS lets you stop getting notifications for Tweets that contain certain words, usernames, or hashtags #twittertricks
- Was your website effected by the DDos attacks against Dyn.com today?
- 5 Benefits of Twitter’s Character Limit Update for Your Brand or Business
- Twitter’s 140 characters limit no longer counts @names, media attachments and quoted tweets