Writing is a critical skill for anyone who wants to successfully market themselves on the Internet so today I’ve gathered up some links to help you in this journey.
Spelling and Grammar
Ensure your writing is free of Spelling and Grammar Errors
- Oxford English Dictionary – Offical Canadian Dictionary
- The Grammarly Editor – App that catches errors and improves your writing
Did you know that the average American adult reads at 9th grade level or that popular mass-market novels are written at a 7th grade level because studies show adults prefer reading two grades below their ability?
- The Readability Test Tool – scan and score text by readability
- The Readability Calculator – scan and score text by readability
- Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level – reports if your text can be understood at a 7th to 9th-grade reading level
Other Reading Resources
- Hubspot’s Blog Ideas Generator – Suggests catchy blog titles based on three nouns or subjects
- Coach.me Digital Coaching – Giving you a digital coach who will hold you accountable to write each day
- Bartleby’s Words and Expressions Commonly Misused
- The Elements of Style