YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—in February 2005. YouTube is the second most popular site on the web and reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the US!
- 1b users
- 88 countries
- 76 languages
- 1b hours watched daily
- How to LIVE STREAM simultaneously to LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook and Instagram?
- YouTube Works Awards: Entries open for 2019
- How to use YouTube to transcribe your Video for Free in 9 Easy Steps!
- What are the Top 500 Sites on the Web?
- Viral Marketing Campaign – YouTube
- Channels on YouTube were redesigned
- YouTube Blog: Give YouTube Topics on Search a whirl
- Did you know YouTube has a 150,000+ song music library
- Why YouTube?
- Historic Movie Trailers on YouTube, Ranked by Popularity
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.
[contact-form-7 id=”2143823″ title=”Ask The Web Coach”]