YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—in February 2005. YouTube is the second most popular site on the web and reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the US!
- 1b users
- 88 countries
- 76 languages
- 1b hours watched daily
- Why YouTube?
- Historic Movie Trailers on YouTube, Ranked by Popularity
- YouTube Livestreaming now Available on Mobile
- June 25/26 is last Social Media Bootcamp Weekend until September!
- WEBINAR (March 30, 2016 6-9pm) Learn how to create a music video with your photos in 10 clicks using YouTube
- Let’s Connect on YouTube!
- DON’T trust YouTube to suggest other videos when yours ends? #socialmediaspaces
- Social Media Explained #infographic
- YouTube for Business (January 31, 2013) webinar
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.
[contact-form-7 id=”2143823″ title=”Ask The Web Coach”]