YouTube is an American video-sharing website headquartered in San Bruno, California. The service was created by three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—in February 2005. YouTube is the second most popular site on the web and reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the US!
- 1b users
- 88 countries
- 76 languages
- 1b hours watched daily
- 7 Steps for Writing Successfully on YouTube (yes, I said YouTube)
- You ought to to be in pictures: video for business
- Watch This and Win! Brilliant Business Brand Uses for YouTube
- Ever Heard Of The Fun Theory?
- What video formats does YouTube accept?
- YouTube Testing Live Streaming
- What Are You Doing With YouTube Video Channel?
- Embedding YouTube Videos
- YouTube – Broadcast Yourself.
- Facebook and Twitter Attacks Were Political, and Personal
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.
[contact-form-7 id=”2143823″ title=”Ask The Web Coach”]