Saturday, 8 June 2013 from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM (EDT)
Trent University Oshawa Campus
55 Thornton Rd S
Oshawa, ON L1J 5Y1
From WordPress to Pinterest, Facebook to Foursquare, the AWEBthatWORKS team stays dialed-in to cutting-edge Internet and social media marketing trends. Our seasoned and animated web coaches happily share their expertise one-on-one or with a group, live on location or via web conference.
Committed to providing topnotch value, AWEBthatWORKS highlights great options and resources, offering handy DIY skills and unmatched technical support. Sign up for our dynamic and down-to-earth workshops to find out how to market yourself online and master the social media sphere!
For more information, please visit our website:
Register for this event now at:
- How to credit, edit and delete web pages and blog posts from your site
- How to add images and videos to your posts
- What to look for when you’re picking a website template
- How to customize the website theme with customer banner.
- How to find/install free WordPress Plugins to improve your website
- and more.
- Domain name (first year)
- Hosting (first year)
- WordPress CMS (Content Management Software) installation/configuration
- Installation of the best WordPress templates and plugins
- 3-1/2 hour WordPress training
- Unlimited support for one-week following the workshop