Facebook says they’ve made it easier for people to recommend your Page and that ratings and reviews have changed, but what it really means is:
- Ratings are now recommendations.
- They’ve retired the star rating system.
- Now when your customers want to write a review, they can choose to recommend or not recommend your Page.
- When customers publicly recommend you in a Group or to their friends, it will appear on your Page for all to see.
- You can now easy report unfair recommendations. Select “Give feedback” in the post menu to report content that you believe is unfair or spam.
Facebook Ratings Functionality Retired from Pages on Feb.15https://t.co/2OxrWUJlRZ
Do you like this change?
— Sue Sutcliffe 💜 (@SueSutcliffe) February 28, 2019