Monday, 8 July 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EDT)
Trent University Oshawa Campus
55 Thornton Rd S
Oshawa, ON L1J 5Y1
From WordPress to Pinterest, Facebook to Foursquare, the AWEBthatWORKS team stays dialed-in to cutting-edge Internet and social media marketing trends. Our seasoned and animated web coaches happily share their expertise one-on-one or with a group, live on location or via web conference.
Committed to providing topnotch value, AWEBthatWORKS highlights great options and resources, offering handy DIY skills and unmatched technical support. Sign up for our dynamic and down-to-earth workshops to find out how to market yourself online and master the social media sphere!
For more information, please visit our website:
Register for this event now at:
a simple program that helps you manage your social media activity. It allows you to save time and:
- Manage your engagement with social media connections
- Collaborate with team members
- Measure your success with built in analytics and tracking
- Benefit from high security profile protection
WE’LL WALK YOU THROUGH HOW TO:
- Set up your HootSuite Account
- Add your Social Media Proflies e.g. Facebook, Twitter
- Create industry specific tabs and steams for easy monitoring
- Strategically schedule messages in advance for maximum exposure
- Research competitors to create new business opportunities
- Quick reporting (Pro only)
plus provide tips and tricks on increasing your social media ROI.
You’ll need to create a HootSuite Account www.hootsuite.com and at least one social media account e.g. Twitter, Facebook, etc.