There is no doubt this is a hard time for everyone around the world, and although we can’t do everything, we can do something, and today I’d like to share some ways you can help your small business friends or yourself build brand and get through CoronaVirus (Covid-19) Pandemic Crisis.
- ECOMMERCE is now a necessity. Offer something online even if it’s just gift cards
- CONNECT IN WITH YOUR STAKEHOLDERS so you can understand their pivot and help and stay connected
- MODIFY YOUR OFFERING to make it easier for those most affected, pre-order, terms, etc.
- ADJUST YOUR MARKETING MESSAGES and to show understanding
- SOCIALLY RESPONSIBILITY has never been more critical or appreciated
- KEEP WORKING unless you want to go out of business and never start another one
- ADJUST SHIPPING & RETURN POLICIES to suit
- REVIEW your stakeholders’ business
- RECOMMEND your stakeholders for areas they shine
- QUESTION your stakeholders on their social media spaces
- LIKE, COMMENT & SHARE your stakeholders’ posts
- AUTOMATE what you can without losing personalization
- VIDEO is powerful. Use it to create engaging content
- ONLINE EVENTS — Create them and attend them. Humans need humans
- ADVERTISE – retargetting, seo
- SHOP LOCAL whenever possible
If you have an idea that’s not mentioned below, please add it to the comments below.