Instagram is a mobile, desktop, and Internet-based photo-sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly, or privately to pre-approved followers. Users can connect their Instagram account to other social media profiles, enabling them to share photos to those profiles as well. Instagram has 800M+ Monthly Actives, 500M+ Daily Actives and 250M+ Daily Stories Actives
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT INTSTAGRAM
- What are the Top 500 Sites on the Web?
- Instagram Growth
- How Do I Delete My Instagram Account?
- 8 million businesses using Instagram business profiles and more than 1 million monthly active Instagram advertisers on Instagram
- Why Instagram?
- Facebook now serves 1.7 billion people. Messenger 1 billion people. Instagram 500 million each month.
- 500 million people now use Instagram every month — and 300 million every day!
- Instagram Marketing Resources
- Privacy and Terms of Service Changes on Instagram – Instagram Blog
- Where do I download INSTAGRAM?
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.