Like any industry where cost is not a barrier to entry, the market is flooded with social media managers — some good, and some very very bad.
— SUE SUTCLIFFE 🇨🇦 (@SueSutcliffe) November 1, 2019
A Good Social Media Marketing Manager is someone who is:
- Recommended to you by someone you trust
- Responsible and able to live your client-facing brand story
- Engaging and well-spoken with an excellent grasp of the English language
- Experienced and achieved the social media success you wish to achieve
- Is Trustworthy and can keep confidences