When the going would get tough, Dad would always say “We have a roof over our heads, food in our bellies and an awesome family. What more do we need?”
Dad’s a wise man but he forgot one thing… people.
We need people to be courageous and show up every day — from front-line workers to businesses and organizations and their families who support them so we have what we need to do our part to stay home, stay safe and save lives.
- Healthcare — Doctors, Nurses, Personal Support Workers, Hospitals…
- Emergency Services — Firefighters, Paramedics, Police
- Transportation, Utilities
- Businesses — Farmers, Food Processors, Grocery Store Staff, Pharmacists
- Government for supporting us all
And people need people which is why we launched World Event Center — an online place for people to gather and connect video-to-video at free weekly online events. My name is Sue Sutcliffe, and I hope to see you there.