If you talk better than you write, you’re going to love today’s how to tip on using YouTube to get your videos transcribed for free in eight easy steps!
- Upload the video to YouTube (acceptable file formats)
- Go to video page
- Click on the three dots beside the share and save buttons
- Select ‘Open Transcripts”
- Click and drag your mouse to select the transcript
- Click the “Control” + “C” buttons simultaneously to copy the text
- Click the “Control” + “V” buttons simultaneously to paste the text