Start your day with industry experts that will provide insights into the financial sector and answer questions on how financing can be accessed in the current environment. How can I recover some of what I have already spent? It’s more than the money it’s the relationships…
Join the DSEA for a Continental Breakfast
Wednesday, February 25, 2009 (8:00 am – 10:30 am)
The Ajax Convention Centre, 550 Beck Crescent, Ajax, Ontario
Who Should Attend?
· Energy companies
· Industrial companies
· Companies involved in R&D
· Companies looking expand
Moderator: Mr. Gordon Smith, Director, Business Development, KPMG
· TRELLIS CAPITAL CORPORATION – Dominic Talalla- Managing Partner
· BANK OF MONTREAL – Sean Rai – Sr. Account Manager, Asset Based lending (www.bmo.com)
· BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT BANK OF CANADA – Margaret Peco- Branch Manager (www.bdc.ca)
· R&DONE – Danny Ladouceur – President (www.rndone.ca)
Each organization will take 10-15 minutes to present and this will be followed by 20 minute panel discussion where the attendees will be invited to ask questions of the panelists.
Attendees will be able to exchange ideas and share information at the end of the session.
Early Bird: $30.00 for members; $40.00 for friends; $30.00 for students
After February 10, 2009: $35.00 for members; $50.00 for friends; $35.00 for students
For further information, please contact the DSEA at (905) 666 6259