Did you know 1 in 5 people in Canada has some sort of disability?
Here is some information you need to know to ensure your digital communication is accessible:
- May 20th, 2021 is Global Accessibility Awareness Day!
- World Wide Web Consortium announces new accessibility standards
- New Accessibility Standards Announced
- The Accessibility for Ontarians With Disabilities Act (AODA) became law on June 13, 2005
- 2010 — Accessibility Professionals of Ontario “Customer Service for the Disabled”
- Ramp up your Website Accessibility
- ‘Alt – who goes there? Adding ALT text to images
- Free Website Testing Tools Every Webmaster Needs In Their Toolbox
- Creating Accessible Websites is not only the right thing to do, it’s a marketing advantage!
- CNIB Phone It Forward
- Google’s Inclusive Marketing Tool Kit
- Is your marketing inclusive?