Skip to content
There are eight steps to get your Facebook page to link to your Facebook group:
- Login to Facebook.
- Navigate to the group you wish to attach.
- Click on the “more” button (beside share button).
- Click on “Edit group settings”.
- Click on the “Linked Pages” button.
- Click “LINK” beside the page you want to link to it.
- Click “LINK PAGE” button again.
- Click “SAVE” button.
©2019 Sue Sutcliffe. All rights reserved. Privacy
Sue serves the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) including; Durham Region (Ajax, Brock, Clarington, Oshawa, Pickering, Scugog, Uxbridge, Whitby), Halton Region (Burlington, Halton Hills, Milton, Oakville), Peel Region (Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga), and York Region (Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Whitchurch–Stouffville) from her home office in Scarborough.