To like or comment on another Page’s post as your Page you must be an admin, editor or moderator of the page you want to post as and:
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on
- Click your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as
- Like or comment on the post
HOW TO POST AS YOUR PAGE ON ANOTHER PAGE’S TIMELINE
To publish on another Page’s timeline as your Page you need to be admin or editor of your page, and the page you are publishing on must allow it in their settings. To do this:
- Go to the Page you want to publish on
- Click your profile picture in the top right corner of the posting box
- Select the Page you want to publish as
- Create your post, then click Post
HOW TO POST AS YOUR PAGE IN A GROUP
To publish in your group as your page you need to be admin or editor of your page and have linked your group to your page and this will be automatic moving forward.
If the group is not yours, you cannot post in it as your page.
YOU CANNOT POST AS YOUR PAGE ON A FRIEND’S POST