Sue’s passion for strategic marketing shine through every training experience, leaving audiences feeling energized & empowered.
Sue has been helping people market their products and services on the web since 1993, long before there were books and conferences about the Internet!
SCORECARD OF FIRSTS
- One of the first 10 website designers in Canada.
- The first to create a certified secure and safe online shopping mall in Canada.
- A frontrunner who created the Ontario college curriculum that trained many of today’s top marketing and advertising executives.
- Advocated for safe Internet use and worked to advance Canada’s digital landscape.
- When companies were incurring costs from their Internet strategies, Sue was spurring businesses forward with profitable digital marketing campaigns, online stores, and community building campaigns.
- Spoken at hundreds of conferences here at home and internationally. At each event, she reinforced proven digital marketing and social media practices to drive business owners and executives to use the Internet to generate sales and improve cash flow.
Cutting her teeth in traditional marketing thirty-five years ago, Sue was one of the first to recognize how lucrative digital marketing can be.
Determined to enhance the relationship-building aspects of the Internet, she delved into the world of code, website building, search engine optimization and apps long before anyone had even heard about Facebook or Twitter.
This launched her twenty-five year career as the Web Coach and the Marketing Maven. Honoured by these monikers, Sue is happy that her scorecard of firsts – and her focus on all-things-digital – has added her actual name to the shortlist of experts called by CEO’s when they want to monetize the Internet.
How has she made it onto that coveted hot list? She has quantifiable success in working with business owners and sales teams to increase sales, grow engaged customer bases and improve cash flow.
As a pioneer in her industry and a leader in the business community, Sue is a sought-after digital marketing speaker and trainer whose witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has propelled thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power, grow their networks, and drive leads.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
- #OnlinePower (Mondays @8am)
- ‘Get It Done’ Content Creation for Social Media (March 30, 2019) Oshawa
- 4 Steps to Social Media Success
- Blogging for Dollars
- Building Authority with Social Media
- Google My Business
- Graphic Design on a Dime
- How to Get Customers Using Social Media
- Instagram: Communicating the best for your business
- Social Media 101
- Social Media Bootcamps
- Social Media Landscape
- Social Media Strategy Made Simple!
- Social Networking That Works
- What Makes People Click and Convert?
Sue Sutcliffe has been sharing her love of digital marketing on stage since 1995, two years after she first discovered and fell in love with the Internet. She speaks regularly about website and social media marketing at conferences and corporate training events. Sue is passionate about the opportunities opened by digital marketing, stays focussed on growing sales through e-commerce and loves boosting businesses with #OnlinePower.
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS SUE HAS HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH
SCHEDULE A CALL