Looking for an engaging Canadian Digital Marketing Speaker?
As a pioneer in her industry and a leader in the business community, Sue is a sought-after digital marketing and virtual conferencing speaker and trainer whose witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has propelled thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power, grow their networks, and drive leads.
Sue has been helping people market their products and services on the web since 1993, long before there were books and conferences about the Internet!
SCORECARD OF FIRSTS
- One of the first 10 website designers in Canada.
- The first to create a certified secure and safe online shopping mall in Canada.
- A frontrunner who created the Ontario college curriculum that trained many of today’s top marketing and advertising executives.
- Advocated for safe Internet use and worked to advance Canada’s digital landscape.
- When companies were incurring costs from their Internet strategies, Sue was spurring businesses forward with profitable digital marketing campaigns, online stores, and community building campaigns.
- Spoken at hundreds of conferences here at home and internationally. At each event, she reinforced proven digital marketing and social media practices to drive business owners and executives to use the Internet to generate sales and improve cash flow.
Cutting her teeth in traditional marketing thirty-five years ago, Sue was one of the first to recognize how lucrative digital marketing can be.
Determined to enhance the relationship-building aspects of the Internet, she delved into the world of code, website building, search engine optimization and apps long before anyone had even heard about Facebook or Twitter.
This launched her twenty-five year career as the Web Coach and the Marketing Maven. Honoured by these monikers, Sue is happy that her scorecard of firsts – and her focus on all-things-digital – has added her actual name to the shortlist of experts called by CEO’s when they want to monetize the Internet.
How has she made it onto that coveted hot list? She has quantifiable success in working with business owners and sales teams to increase sales, grow engaged customer bases and improve cash flow.
As a pioneer in her industry and a leader in the business community, Sue is a sought-after digital marketing speaker and trainer whose witty, passionate and down-to-earth manner has propelled thousands of marketers, salespeople and business owners to embrace their online power, grow their networks, and drive leads.
From website marketing and social media marketing training to virtual conferencing and networking training, Sue Sutcliffe’s passion for strategic digital marketing shine through every training, leaving audiences feeling energized and empowered. Sue also offers digital marketing and sales training and virtual event services.
POPULAR WEBSITE, SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL MARKETING KEYNOTES
- 10 Cardinal Sins of Website Design
- 4 Steps to Social Media Success
- 5 Ingredients of Effective Websites
- Building Authority with Social Media 📣
- Digital Marketing Strategy Made Simple
- Get Customers Using Social Media
- Internet Search Tools 🔎
- SALES FUNNELS: What every Small Business Owner Needs To Know 🧲
- Social Media Strategy Made Simple!
- Social Networking That Works
- Top 10 LinkedIn Hacks
- What Makes People Click and Convert? 🖱️
Sue Sutcliffe has been sharing her love of digital marketing on stage since 1995, two years after she first discovered and fell in love with the Internet. She speaks regularly about website and social media marketing at conferences and corporate training events. Sue is passionate about the opportunities opened by digital marketing, stays focussed on growing sales through e-commerce and loves boosting businesses with #OnlinePower.