Ready to join the world’s largest personal network with 800M+ monthly active users, 500M+ daily active users, and 250M+ active stories?
Sue Sutcliffe offers a variety of Facebook workshops, seminars, and keynotes to help you leverage Facebook and can show you how to:
- Find and connect with like-minded friends and grow your network
- Create, manage and optimize your personal profile
- Create, manage and optimize your brand page(s)
- Create, manage, optimize and join facebook group(s)
- Create, manage and optimize event(s)
- Setup your settings and privacy
- Build authority using Facebook
- Communicate better
- Avoid the mistakes that will end you up in Facebook Jail
- Target your posts
- Advertise on facebook
- Best practices
- Use hashtags
- Discover conversations related to your business
- Use Facebook to attract and educate potential customers
- Build a content strategy
- Grow and engage your fans
- Track your results with Facebook analytics
whether one-on-one or with a group, live or online.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT FACEBOOK
- 100% of donations made to Charities using Facebook’s payment platform pay no fee?
- What Data Does Facebook Collect When I’m Not Using Facebook, and Why?
- Facebook Custom Audience & Business Tools Terms Changes Announced April 11, 2018 Take Effect May 25, 2018! #FacebookFridays
- Facebook News Feed Ranking Process Explained in 3 Minutes
- Facebook ad targeting rules are tightening up
- How do I publish, like or comment as my Page?
- Are you using Facebook Messenger Groups yet?
- FACEBOOK TESTING NEW TOOLS AND EXPERIENCES FOR CREATORS
- How do I delete my Facebook account?
- 8 STEPS TO GET MY FACEBOOK PAGE TO LINK TO MY FACEBOOK GROUP?
DIDN’T FIND THE ANSWER YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
If you have a NON-URGENT question about website, blog or social media marketing you’d like answered for free, why not “Ask The Web Coach” and watch Sue’s blog for the answer. If your question requires an immediate answer, fee-based coaching is also available on demand as well.