Artificial Intelligence (AI) the ability of a computer or computer-controlled robot to perform tasks commonly associated with intelligent beings.
This progress has led to the development of innovative applications such as ChatGPT that have played a significant role in raising public awareness about Artificial Intelligence (AI).
AIs based on functionality
- Reactive AI: AI that only reacts to specific situations and does not have the ability to learn from past experiences.
- Limited Memory AI: AI that can use past experiences to make decisions, but only for a short period of time.
- Theory of Mind AI: AI that can understand the emotions, beliefs, and desires of other entities and can use this knowledge to make more informed decisions.
- Self-Aware AI: AI that has a sense of self and consciousness, and can reflect on its own thoughts and actions. This type of AI does not yet exist in reality and is still largely theoretical.
AIs based on capability
- Narrow AI (Weak AI) – image recognition, recommendations, spam, google page rank e.g. Apple’s Siri, IBM’s Watson and Google Translate
- Super AI (Strong AI) can understand and learn any intellectual task that a human can
- General AI – can perform better than human – solving problems, making judgements
- 10 top ways artificial intelligence can save your business time and money, and boost profits
- AI for Travelers
- AI-Powered Apps that Enhance Human Cognitive Capabilities
- AI-Powered Tools for Job Seekers
- AI-Powered Tools to save you time
- Artificial intelligence: The time to act is now
- Bill Gates makes a bold and inspiring prediction about AI…
- Bing: Microsoft’s AI-powered Chat plugs into ChatGPT-4
- Did you watch Google Marketing Live today?
- Durham College Tech Talks, AI & Manufacturing at 1COMMUNITY1
- Generative AI
- Generative AI Tools
- How Will We Know What—and Who—Is Real?
- ImageBind: the first AI model capable of binding information from six modalities
- Join me at Future Festival!
- Know that content is king, but can’t afford a copywriter?
- Midjourney: Collaborate to create new worlds, fantastic characters, and unique imagery from short text descriptions
- Pause Giant AI Experiments: An Open Letter
- Pictory: AI-powered Generative Video App
- Q. What is machine learning?
- QuillBot: 14 AI-Powered Writing Tools
- Rytr lets you automatically generate high-quality content for various use cases
- The Science of Crafting Queries: A Guide to Prompt Engineering
- What does Elon Musk say about AI?
- What GPTs are, and why you should care!
- What is Deep Learning?
- Why should I pay for ChatGPT when Bing is free?
- Yes, Artificial Intelligence is scary but now more than ever you need to face your fears!